Monday, July 16, 2007

Karma



To reflect back, I don't think I have ever "seen" life the way I do now. So much has happened to me in my life. Both good and bad. When one looks at their life, usually in discontent, we tend to focus on the bad, and yet, somehow are able to squeeze some of those "good" or "nice" memories that so make us smile...I have finally, just accepted that whatever happens, is by own doing and no one else's. It is foolish to believe that someone, or something "holds" the strings to your Karma, life, or path. There are no wrong turns, there are no wrong paths... All paths lead to the same road, of this big rat race called life.Honestly, spirits have it easy. They roam free, are beings of energy unbound by the technicalities or rules of the living realm, and experience so much more. As live spirits, trapped in this carnal body, we are bound to the experiences only of that, which our body or mind can process or feel. Limitations know only to carnal beings such as ourselves. I do not believe that our talents, gifts, or even energy is less valuable, in fact, it is far more valuable, reason being we are constantly being explored, mainly due to the curious fact that we have all of this strength and power, and yet it seems to go to waste. It seems we never tap it's full potential. It seems we're stupid to it, or cannot process it all... This is why we are envied as a race.We are like spoiled children that have it all, and yet want more. Never ending greed. The demise of our kind. And yet after all of this.... We still don't get it! We hold all of the cards. They jey to eternal happiness is inside us. Our whole lives we spend on the search for this key. Search the world over, and it is within us the whole time. New meaning to the saying that says sometimes the answer is so simple it's right in front of us.I used to believe that we were all star children, each given a path to follow, all pre scripted, and that life is just a breath in our existance that must play out, and end. Now, I "see" that generally we are all thrown into the pot that way, but it is only because most are weak of mind, and need a predetermined program to follow. It is survival of the fittest, and only the ones that "get-it" or wake-up, will move on to the next round. All the others keep getting thrown back into the pot until they get-it, and sadly some never will.I feel I am one of those that get-it, or woke-up. Under strenuous circumstances, mind you, but I did. I find myself falling back into the "program" every once in a while (old habits are hard to break), who knows how many times it took for me to get-it? But now that I am here, in this state, I cannot conceive going back. Although I am ready to move on to the next step, which only comes after carnal death, I do not seek it. It will come when it comes, therefore I have stopped fearing death. And with that, I have been able to use the wasted energy I used on fearing death, and pain, onto other more productive things, such as awareness, and empathy.I take hold of the reigns of this thing we call life. I redirect the moves, and live out the consequences. That's life!

No comments: