Thursday, June 28, 2007

Feeling Hot, Feeling Flushed, Feeling Alive and Enthralled



ENTHRALLED: adj 1: held in slavery; "born of enslaved parents" 2: filled with wonder and delightContradictive as a word as this is, this perfectly describes me, and my state of being at this time. I feel as hot as furnace, as flushed as spa, and yet this feeling makes me feel alive, and well... enthralled.Despite the constant chaos in my life at this time, I have somehow found inner peace, and rest for my spirit. I have let go of perceptions of the past, false imagery of so-called reality, and have trancended to "see" the world through differnt eyes. Through Krystaline Eyes. This all makes me once again be filled with boundless energy. Energy that once again runs through me freely, except, now, I do not hold onto it, and keep it captive, as it is not mine to keep. It runs freely. It just flows, I feel like the universe runs through me. I understand the I am not in the world... THE WORLD IS IN ME.This sudden sense of awareness comes just in time, I suppose for a reason, as always. I see many good things to come. I have renounced control, and take in all that comes. An you know, it feels extreamly good.K

3 comments:

thalydieswae66 said...

I have somehow found inner peace, and rest for my spirit.When we embrace it all therein lies what we seek~Beautiful post!!

Anonymous said...

such is loveand the adventure that follows...so they sayAre you bringing Him to the party next Saturday?D

clwr1palehiscers said...

Not love for a particular, but rather for a perception. Love for the fact that I realize now, that I too am a creator.however, perhaps i will muster the company of a dear friend, a phd, fellow professor, quite profound. Just authored a book, Years of Rage. Check out his website... www.yearsofrage.com, copies also available on Amazon.com - Joseph Suglia, quite the undercover vamp. But he doesn't know it yet... Yum!K